Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Visions and Dreams



As I am praying for Siny who was suffering from allergies, I saw a vision that the teeth of a dark evil creature.  I rebuked in the name of Jesus Christ and the evil spirit left her.  Then I saw a field where small green plants are growing.  It shows the life of Jesus Christ.  The life of Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit come into her body and removed all allergies for ever.  There is power in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord.

James 4:7 says "Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you."

May God Bless you

No comments:

Embracing Free Will: Navigating Temptation and Choice

I questioned God why I was born without the inclination to sin. His response was clear: the choice to sin or not lies with me. Adam, too, wa...