Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Cindy Trimm- Commanding Your Morning

Your destiny does not have to look like your history. And your destiny
does not have to be a mystery. In the book of Job, God reveals a way to
take charge of your life by "commanding your morning." Every day you
wake up and take breath into your body is a day you have the power and
ability to alter the course of your destiny and forever change the
quality of the life you lead! What I'm sharing with you today is NOT
theory. This is a proven, PRACTICAL system taken directly from the Word
of God. It has transformed my life... and it can transform yours as
well.

No comments:

Embracing Free Will: Navigating Temptation and Choice

I questioned God why I was born without the inclination to sin. His response was clear: the choice to sin or not lies with me. Adam, too, wa...