Thus says the Lord: "You shall be a great prophet. Your family will serve me with prophetic anointing. You will impact this country and not only this country, but also nations through the power of God. Do not rely solely on your own understanding. Instead, lean on Jesus and His abilities. You are a catalyst for change, a transformer, and a history maker. You have a deep longing for me, and I yearn for you as well. I desire your companionship and I will assist you. Do not be afraid of anything in this world, for the world itself fears you. Satan trembles in fear at the mere sight of you. You are a king, and I, your Abba, am the King of Kings."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Praying for God’s Will and Praying in Faith for Healing
When we pray for a sick person, especially someone suffering from a serious disease such as cancer, we often hear people pray like this: “...
-
The Law of Contract One of the most important parts of Mercantile law in India is the Law of Contract. This law determines the areas cover...
-
Understanding Intermediate Products and Final Products: Implications for National Income Calculation It is important for you to understand...
-
Taking Hold of Your Destiny Part 4 We saw last week how that there are two aspects of our destiny or calling. Our first and primary ca...
No comments:
Post a Comment