Thursday, December 7, 2023

Unseen Realms Unveiled: Navigating Spiritual Encounters and Confirming Faith through Experience


If you find yourself inexplicably irritated, not attributable to your diet, there might be unseen forces at play. I've encountered instances where demons manifested their presence by screaming loudly when I felt an unexplained irritation. Initially unaware of their influence, I sensed something in the room without a visible presence. Upon confronting and commanding it to leave, the disturbance ceased, and I regained composure.


During the transition between wakefulness and sleep, I entered a state where I could hear the spirit realm. Similarly, our eyes, shaped differently post-fall, once allowed us to perceive the spiritual realm visually and auditorily. While science confirms that we only perceive one-sixth of light (rainbow colors), there are five-sixths that technology can capture, as evidenced by infrared cameras and other sensors.


In my headquarters, equipped with such technology, we captured images of demonic entities that had to be expelled from the premises. Although invisible to the naked eye, infrared and other cameras revealed their presence. Even while overseas, I could remotely observe these entities entering my office or headquarters, corroborated by hours of recorded footage.


These encounters are not mere anecdotes; they are substantiated by tangible evidence. The Bible, for me, isn't solely a matter of belief through reading; it's validated through firsthand experiences. The functionality of spiritual principles in real-life situations has fortified my conviction in the authenticity of biblical teachings.

No comments:

Embracing Free Will: Navigating Temptation and Choice

I questioned God why I was born without the inclination to sin. His response was clear: the choice to sin or not lies with me. Adam, too, wa...