Wednesday, December 27, 2006

New year resolution

I take this opportunity to wish you all a Happy, Prosperous, Blessed and a Wonderful New Year 2007.

I pray that, may God bless you all in the coming year and give you all the good wishes of your heart.

2006 has passed away leaving behind the memory of colourful and colourless moments. As we grow old, we learn so many things in our life. One thing I learned is that don't get angry and while you are in anger, don't do anything which may harm others.

It is very easy to hurt someone you love when you are in anger. But you cannot erase that bad moment form your life history. If you cannot erase the bad moment from your life history, then it is better not to create any bad moment in your life history. Every one desire for a good and commendable life history. But if, someone write your life history, with all the things you did in your past year, (A to Z means secret and public life history) will it be presentably to others? If the answer is “Yes” you are a perfect human being. If it is “No” that means you need improvement in your life. You need to be careful in your activities. You need to be careful in your thoughts - because our thoughts lead us in to different kinds of deeds.

So I would like to take a decision to carefully watch my thoughts and don't allow anything bad come in to my mind. So that when I look back at the end of the year, there won't be any bad deeds which will not be presentable to others.

What are the presentable Deeds in our life? I think the good things which we do to others. If I help someone in need, that will be a presentable thing. If I sacrificially give ways to the some one to gain something in their life without seeking any financial or other kind of profits, then that will be commendable and presentable. Peoples those who are getting awards and recognition are doing outstanding things to others without selfish motive. That is why they are getting awards and recognitions from the authority. That is what we need to do in our day to day life. Then we will see a better world. We all can enjoy our life in this planet. I think that is the purpose of Human life. May be that is what God expecting from us. So let us work for a better and happy world.

May God bless you all.

Jacob

No comments:

Embracing Free Will: Navigating Temptation and Choice

I questioned God why I was born without the inclination to sin. His response was clear: the choice to sin or not lies with me. Adam, too, wa...