Friday, September 17, 2010

My bike Bajaj XCD 125

I am sad today.  My bike is not starting.  Last week I got it serviced.  Day before yesterday while going back home, it was raining.  Heavy rain.  As there was no problem, I ride back to home while it was raining.  I enjoyed that ride.  But water went into it.  Yesterday when I left it in front of my office.  Sunlight was there.  Suddenly it's self start started to work. Bike was locked and the key was with me.  Our gate keeper saw the same and informed me.  When I reached the bike, its self start was working. 

It was a surprise to me.  I put the key inside the key hole and tried to start.  Still it was working.  Then I open the side and removed the Fuse.  Then it got stopped.  Then I put back the fuse.  Tried to start again.  But it was not starting.

Then I left it there till 4pm in the evening.  Then I went back.  Tried to start.  But it was not starting.  My colleagues also tried to start the bike. But the efforts went on without producing any result.  I called a mechanic.  He tried his level best to start the bike.  He failed.  He advised to take it to his work shop. 

It is in the work shop now.  It is 2 year old Bajaj XCD 125 self start bike.  I don't know what is the problem.

It was running smoothly till now.  I don't know what happened.  Do you know the reason.

1 comment:

amol said...

same is the problem with ma xcd 125....its off frm ystrday

Embracing Free Will: Navigating Temptation and Choice

I questioned God why I was born without the inclination to sin. His response was clear: the choice to sin or not lies with me. Adam, too, wa...