Friday, September 17, 2010

A wonderful God

God,  You are my savior.  You can do miracles in my life. 

God is the God of Abraham

God is the God of Issac

God is the God of Jacob.  A true god.  Who lives even today.  Taking care of our every need.  I know God has a plan for everything.  To save his loved ones, he makes good plans for us.  Thanks Lord.  For your plans and ways.  You are awesome.  Wonderful.  Miracles are yours.  You do everything wonderfully. 

Grass Growing in the field.  We don't know how it is.  Every day it is growing.  It is also the work of God.  Birds fly high.  It's also the work of a living God.  No one knows His ways.  His ways are great. 

Look at the sky.  Clouds. White clouds in the blue sky is a fantastic view.  I like it.  It is also a creation of God Lord Almighty.

Thank God for this beautiful world you created. Thank God giving me a chance to live in this planet.  Yours ways are wondrous.

Your work are marvelous.  You do mighty thing.  Who am I and How can I understand your work.

No comments:

Embracing Free Will: Navigating Temptation and Choice

I questioned God why I was born without the inclination to sin. His response was clear: the choice to sin or not lies with me. Adam, too, wa...