Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My School Library.

Write 5 Sentence about my School Library.

We have a very good Library in our School. There are thousand and
thousands of books available on different subjects. Besides books,
there are News Papers and Periodicals in Hindi and English are available
in our School Library. There are chairs and tables in our school
library to comfortably sit and read books and news papers. We can
borrow books from our school library and take it to home for a week.
After one week we have to return the books to the library. There is a
librarian in our school. He is the in charge of our school library. I
like to read story books as well as books related to general knowledge.
There are encyclopedias available in our school library which has full
of information on different subjects. I love my school library.

No comments:

Embracing Free Will: Navigating Temptation and Choice

I questioned God why I was born without the inclination to sin. His response was clear: the choice to sin or not lies with me. Adam, too, wa...