Monday, April 16, 2012

What is life?

What is life?

As per me, life starts when fusion of an ovum with a sperm occurs.  Normally it takes place inside the body of a women.  The first nine months it grows.  Then the life come out in the form of a baby. (baby boy or girl).  As you know there are normal or abnormal (through operation) birth.  Then the life goes through different stages like childhood, youth, manhood, and old age.  At death, the life in this world, of a person ends.

But one thing is sure that life of each person born on this earth is unique.  You cannot say the life of x is just like the life of y.  The place of birth, situations of life, eating habits, interests all areas are in one way or other different for each person.

In this different stages of life people go through different situations.  Some of the emotions we go through this life are: love, awe, remorse, contempt, aggressiveness, optimism, joy, trust, fear, surprise, sadness, disgust, anger, anticipation, acceptance, submission, apprehension, distraction, disapproval, pensiveness, boredom, remorse, annoyance, interest, serenity, ecstasy, vigilance, admiration, rage, terror, loathing, grief, amazement etc.  These emotions are part of life. Health, sickness, unhealthiness, pain, tiredness are some of the physical stages of human life.

Life after death is another mystery.   Near Death Experience (NDE) gives us a glimpses of life after death.  Pastor Yong Doo Kim, the writer of the book “Baptize by Blazing fire" giving us some information about his life experience in his book.  As per his experience, there exists the hell and heaven after death. 

There is girl named Angelica Zambrano who died for a period of 23 hours, a young Ecuadorian girl claims that she was shown the Kingdoms of Heaven and Hell.

If that is true, life on this earth will be a stepping stone to the eternal life,  just like life inside the womb of a mother is a stepping stone to the life on earth.

The question is that "Where will you spend your eternity.

Our life on this earth is not a joke.  Many people treat life as a joke.  Life is precious.  We need to do whatever we can to save it.  In eternity, we will have all the above mentioned emotions.  But the difference is that some would be enjoying the positive emotions at the same time the others would be enjoying the negative emotions. 

As per Angelica, there is a book called "Book of life is there in heaven.  The names of all those who are saved will be written on that book. The interesting thing is that the name those who receive Jesus are entered in the book at the same time the names of those who leave Jesus will be deleted from that book.

See what she says" As we walked, we soon began to climb up the most beautiful staircase. It seemed like a Ball Room. And in a high place in the room there was an altar, with a most beautiful golden pulpit. When we got to the pulpit, I saw a huge book and I asked Michael, "this book, what is it?"

While Michael was on the right side of the pulpit, he put his hand on the book and raised his voice saying, "Angelica, this book you see here is the Book of Life". I opened it and looked at it, page by page. I said, "What does this book mean, what is written on it?" Michael said, "Open it, upon this book is written all the names of those whom on Earth have repented and turned their lives to our Heavenly Father".

As I was looking through the book, I asked Michael, "Is my name written here?" "Yes, look it up and you’ll find it." I looked, but couldn’t find it. A little worried, I asked, "It is not here, my name is not here, I can’t find it, where is it?" He responded, "Look, here is your name." I was glad to see my name, but I could not understand it because it was written in another language. I noticed that many names were sparkling, so I asked him, "Why are those names bright and tingling?" He responded, "These names you see sparkling in the Book of Life, are those people on Earth, at this very moment are repenting from their sins and seeking for God’s presence. Look, these other names are hardly seen and some are being deleted as many have already been, are those people on Earth that are turning away from God’s ways. You have to do something, do something!"

Once again, he put his hand over the Book of Life and said to me, "Go and tell mankind that if their name is not written in this Book, they cannot enter the Kingdom of My Heavenly Father, they cannot enter the Kingdom of Heaven." I responded, "Alright, I will do so." It is written in Revelation 20:15 "if anyone's name was not found recorded in the Book of Life, he was hurled into the lake of fire." We walked out and went back to Jesus, he said, "It is time for you to return to Earth."


Do you think your name is written in the Book of Life? If you do not think so, go seek of God. If you've turned your back on God, reconcile with Him, because He is willing to forgive you, no matter what you have done. Remember, He came to save sinners; He came to forgive all mankind’s sins on Earth. Just open your heart and ask Him for forgiveness. He is willing to cleanse us from unrighteousness, as it clearly says in 1 John 1:9 ‘If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.’"



This is the right time to reconcile with God.  This is the right time to get forgiveness of your sins.  Now, if you want to reconcile with God then close your eyes and put your right hand over your heart and pray, say to Him,

"Lord Jesus, I repent of all my sins, I repent because I have sinned against you; I ask You Lord to forgive my sins and cleanse me with Your Precious Blood, I ask that You to write my name in the Book of Life. Seal me with Your Holy Spirit, enter and dwell in my life and free me of all wickedness. I renounce the desires of my flesh; I renounce my former life, and all that is unpleasing to you, I declare today, that all chains that bind me be released, I am free, because You have freed me. In the name of Jesus, Amen"


No comments:

Embracing Free Will: Navigating Temptation and Choice

I questioned God why I was born without the inclination to sin. His response was clear: the choice to sin or not lies with me. Adam, too, wa...