Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Suffering of Jesus.

When I woke up today, my mind was drifting away from the thought of Jesus.  Mind was wandering away to the issues spoken by my wife before we went to sleep.    I tried to bring it back to the thought of Jesus. 

Then I remember the hand of Jesus which was nailed on the cross.  How terrible and horrible the pain Jesus suffered on the Cross.  All these for my sake.  I had to be nailed on the cross for my sins.  But Jesus took it himself and suffered on the cross to set me free.


I meditate on the same while driving to office. 






Thank you Jesus, I Love you.

No comments:

Embracing Free Will: Navigating Temptation and Choice

I questioned God why I was born without the inclination to sin. His response was clear: the choice to sin or not lies with me. Adam, too, wa...