Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Annexure B Affidavit required in case of No Loan Taken


Annexure “B”
Affidavit required in case of No Loan Taken

To be prepared on stamp paper for Rs. 10/- and should be notarized

AFFIDAVIT

I, ___________W/o Mr. _______________aged about ___ year R/o. _______________ respectively, do hereby solemnly declare and affirm herein under:

  1. That I am the allotted Space/Flat Flat No.____ at (project Name & Add) ___________ (hereinafter referred to as “Said Property”) constructed by M/s. Supertech Limited, having its Registered office at 1114, 11th Floor, Hemkunt Chambers, 89, Nehru Place, Delhi-110019 also having its Corporate Office at SUPERTECH HOUSE B-28-29, SECTOR -58, NOIDA, Noida (hereinafter referred to as “Developer”)
  2. That till date I had not taken loan in any manner, whatsoever, from any bank nor I had mortgaged the Said Property.
  3. That in case any bank raises any charge/title/claim over the said property I shall solely be responsible for the same.
  4. That I request the Developer to kindly execute the registry of the Said Property in my favour and hand over the Original Papers relating to Registry along with physical possession to me.
  5. That on the Developer acceding to my request and accordingly executing the registry and handing over the original papers relating to the registry alongwith the possession to me in respect of the Said property. I hereby indemnify the Developer for any loss(s), damage(s) and consequence(s) that may arise as a result thereof, and I hereby undertake that I will make good any loss or damage suffered by the Developer arising therefrom
DEPONENT

VERIFICATION:
Verified at Noida, on this the dated_____ that I am swearing the present affidavit with my own free will without any undue influence, correction or force, in any manner, whatsoever and that the contents of all the paragraphs of my above affidavit are true and correct and nothing material has been concealed therefrom and no part of it is false.
DEPONENT

No comments:

Embracing Free Will: Navigating Temptation and Choice

I questioned God why I was born without the inclination to sin. His response was clear: the choice to sin or not lies with me. Adam, too, wa...