Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Annexure C, Affidavit for purchasing property


Annexure “C


AFFIDAVIT
I, ___________W/o/S/o. Sh. _______________R/o. _______________ aged about ___ year respectively, do hereby solemnly declare and affirm herein under:

  1. That I am the Main-Allottee of Shop/Unit No.____ at (project Name & Add) ___________ (hereinafter referred to as “Said Property”) constructed by M/s. Supertech Limited, having its Registered office at 1114, 11th Floor, Hemkunt Chambers, 89, Nehru Place, Delhi-110019 also having its Corporate Office at Plot No. B-28/29, Sector -58, Noida -201307, U.P., India (hereinafter referred to as “Developer”)
  2. That I have no outstanding for the loan avail by me on said property on ____ for Rs. ______ through ______ Bank and the same has been fully satisfied/closed by the Allottee on ____ nor I had mortgaged the said property to any of the bank/financial institution. The Allottee has received the NOC in respect of the above said loan from the ___ bank too.
  3. That No loan has been taken by the Allottee except the above said loan and presently no loan is going on or avail by the Allottee in respect to the said property nor has the said property been mortgage to any bank or financial institution.
  4. That in case any bank/financial institution raises any charge, title, claim, right over the said property in any manner, whatsoever, I will solely be responsible for the same.
  5. That I request the Developer to kindly execute the registry of the Said Property in my favour and hand over the original papers relating to Registry alongwith physical possession to me.
  6. That on the Developer acceding to my request and accordingly executing the registry and handing over the original papers relating to the registry alongwith the possession to me in respect of the Said Property. I hereby indemnify the Developer for any loss(s), damage(s) and consequence(s) that may arise as a result thereof, and I hereby undertake that I will make good any loss(s) or damage(s) suffered by the Developer arising therefrom.
DEPONENT
VERIFICATION:
Verified at _____ on dated_____ that we are swearing the present affidavit with our own free will without any undue influence, correction or force, in any manner, whatsoever and that the contents of all the paragraphs of my above affidavit are true and correct and nothing material has been concealed therefrom and no part of it is false.
DEPONENT

No comments:

Embracing Free Will: Navigating Temptation and Choice

I questioned God why I was born without the inclination to sin. His response was clear: the choice to sin or not lies with me. Adam, too, wa...