Thursday, May 18, 2023

Love letter to Siny

My dearest Siny, I hope this letter finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to express my love and admiration for you. You are the light in my life and I cannot imagine living without you. I cherish every moment we spend together and I am grateful for the memories we have created. You are kind, compassionate, and beautiful inside and out. I am so lucky to have you in my life. I want you to know that I will always be here for you, through thick and thin. I will support you, encourage you, and love you unconditionally. Thank you for being my partner, my best friend, and my soulmate. I love you more than words can express. Forever yours, Jacob

No comments:

Embracing Free Will: Navigating Temptation and Choice

I questioned God why I was born without the inclination to sin. His response was clear: the choice to sin or not lies with me. Adam, too, wa...