Friday, February 26, 2016

I am on fire for God.


God is Good.  I was listing worship song.  I saw some saints worship by singing and praying.  They are on their knees.  They sing.  They worship.  They are on Fire.  The heat transferred to me.  I get hot and started to sing.  Spoke in other tongues.  Worship Him in spirit.  Complete union with Christ.  How sweet it is to worship my Lord and Savior.  I call him as my father.  Jesus teach us to call our God as Father.  People call God  the King of Kings.  They have to have a relationship the king and his subjects have.  Some call Master or Teacher.  They enjoy the relationship like a master and his servant has.  But I would like to call my father, daddy or papa.  Because the Father and Son has an intimate relationship.  It is better than a king and his subject relationship.  It is better than a master and his server relationship.  Father and Son relationship.  

O My dad, O my father, I love you.  You gave me the authority to become your son.  You open a way for me.  That way is Jesus.  Through Jesus I can came to you.  The blood of Jesus make me clean and pure.  I am cleansed by the blood of Jesus.  My elder brother. Who died for me.  Thank you Jesus.  Thank you father for sending your son for my salvation.  Thanks for this new way.  Jesus, you are my way and truth and life. I love you.  I adore you.  I worship you.    You are worthy to receive glory, honor and worship.

No comments:

Embracing Free Will: Navigating Temptation and Choice

I questioned God why I was born without the inclination to sin. His response was clear: the choice to sin or not lies with me. Adam, too, wa...