Friday, February 19, 2016

My worship using blogger


You are my Lord.  In my deepest darkness, you lead me.  God you increase me.  You increase my wisdom.  Fearing you is the wisdom.  I love you Lord.  You are the Lord of Lords and God of Gods.  I adore you.  I worship you.  You are worthy to receive praise, honor, glory and worship.  You sits in the most high place.  Your name is above all names.  You are alpha and omega.  You does my business in such a way that I do not have to worry about it.  You do it in a great way.  You protect my work.  You make it fruitful.  You makes everything happen.  Your hands are with me.  I rejoice in you.

When I am sleeping, he gives us orders.  When I am reading bible, you give me orders.  When I am praising you, you blessing me in my work.  My God's hand is not limited.  It is limitless.  O, How wonderful is your work O Lord.  You are mighty in you deeds.  You are awesome. 

No comments:

Embracing Free Will: Navigating Temptation and Choice

I questioned God why I was born without the inclination to sin. His response was clear: the choice to sin or not lies with me. Adam, too, wa...