Monday, February 22, 2016

Sacrifice of Jesus for me


I love you Jesus. You are mighty in power and deed. Your love endures forever. I worship you. You give us daily our bread. You are awesome. When we stretch out our hand, you stretch out your hand to heal, deliver and cure. We take courage in you. You are with me in my deepest darkness. You are with me always. You walk with me side by side. You take care of all my needs. You love me so much. Jesus, you gave your life for me. You shed your blood for myself. You gave your life for me. I remember that great sacrifice. You loved this world. You loved the people of this world. Your kindness is great.

No comments:

Embracing Free Will: Navigating Temptation and Choice

I questioned God why I was born without the inclination to sin. His response was clear: the choice to sin or not lies with me. Adam, too, wa...