Tuesday, April 26, 2016

New post at church


Dear Lord,

I have been elected as the Secretary of the Dilshad Garden Church on 10.04.2016. I have never expected this position. But you appointed me to this position. Hence I assure you that I will do what ever you want me to do. Not for my glory, but for your glory. I prayer fully presented my desire for this year on the first committee meeting held on 24.04.2016:

Goal for the year 2016-17: 10 souls and spiritual growth of the church.

For that I suggested the following action plan:

1 Appoint a team for the Tract distribution: They will select a day and arrange tracts and select area and we should conduct tract distribution regularly.

2 Visit sick people in and around our area and pray for them.

3 Pray one hour every believer for the goals set for this year.

4 Corporate prayer for the goals set, on every Sunday's.

5 Christmas Program: Arrange a invitation service on Christmas day as that day we can spread the gospel freely and PYPA can present a skit on that day.

Charitable work to be done: Visit orphanage and give food or visit old age home and spend some time with elderly people.

Dear Loard,

But to my surprise, most of the activities turned down, but I believe in you. In the due time you will make it happen. I trust in you.

Also I am started praying for expand the work is being done in Karkadooma area. Please Lord give us a permanent place for gathering together freely and worship you. Help us to meet some sick people and pray for them. We visited Rakesh Bhai and prayed for him. He is having pain due to the stones in his body. Dear Lord please answer our prayer and help him to believe in you and his family to worship you.

No comments:

Embracing Free Will: Navigating Temptation and Choice

I questioned God why I was born without the inclination to sin. His response was clear: the choice to sin or not lies with me. Adam, too, wa...