Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Wigglesworth about Faith

Once while we were talking in his home about the ministry of  healing, Wigglesworth made these observations:

 “I can see that  the ministry of healing is going to get more difficult. It is always  more difficult when you have to contend with unbelief. There  are already too many remedies in which people put their trust.  But I can see that it will get worse, until it will be hard to get  people to believe at all. We have become such a drug-conscious  society that, in many cases, the aspirin bottle is more important  than the anointing bottle.” 

No comments:

Embracing Free Will: Navigating Temptation and Choice

I questioned God why I was born without the inclination to sin. His response was clear: the choice to sin or not lies with me. Adam, too, wa...