Thursday, March 3, 2016

A love Letter to Jesus


Dear Jesus,

I love you.  You are awesome.  Wonderful !  I want to say something about my future plan. And I need your help very badly now to accomplish that.  My plan is that:

 I want to preach the word of God to the nations.  I need your blessing for that.  Through this letter I ask you to give me wisdom, strength, courage, confidence and words to preach.  You are awesome and wonderful.  I trust in You for the necessary abilities to preach the Good News.  I would like to have communion with you every day of my life.  

Do not allow satan to play with me.   Do not allow satan to touch me.  You are my Savior.  You are the Alpha and Omega.  You are wonderful  You are awesome.  Give me strength.  I don't know how you like to me to preach.  What is the style, what is the speed etc.  I do not know.  You teach me everything.  I want to go according to your direction.  You can make me a better preacher.  Fill me with your love and compassion.


I like jokes and parables in the messages. I also like to add personal testimony and the testimony of others in the message.  These are my wishes, but I want to go according to your will.  Your plan is perfect of the people and the listeners.  While I am preaching I would like to Holy spirit stirrer in the hearts of my hearers.   So that they may be able to take positive decisions.  Decisions to follow you.  Decisions to accept You as their personal Savior.  Decisions to leave sinful life.  Decisions to worship you.  Decisions to have personal time with You every day.  Decisions to Love others.  Decisions to spread the good news of Jesus Christ.  Decisions to pray for the sick.  Decisions to heal the sick, raise the dead and drive out demons.  Decisions to change their bad life style.

Dear Jesus, make me a better preacher, make me a awesome preacher, make me a wonderful preacher, make me a preacher of your heart who preaches your wish.  I want to preach what you want to preach.  You are awesome and wonderful.  Your mighty in your deeds.  You are the light of this world.  You are Big.  You loved us.  Thank you Jesus for your love.  Thank you for for your kindness.  Thanks a lot my dear Jesus.I love you.

No comments:

Embracing Free Will: Navigating Temptation and Choice

I questioned God why I was born without the inclination to sin. His response was clear: the choice to sin or not lies with me. Adam, too, wa...