Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Preaching at Karkardooma Church

Last three Sundays I was in Karkadooma Church.  Leading the worship service as the Pastor and family went to Kerala for their children's marriage.

I was praying for the courage to preach the word of God.  I prayed and remembered the words of Pastor David Yongi Cho who said that whenever he preach, before the message he would say to Holy Spirit that "Let us Do it Together".  I also said the same and I experienced the power of God in the messages.

First Sunday I preach about Isaiah 6: 1-8 and the points were 
1. Isaiah Saw the Lord
2. Isaiah Saw Himself
3. Isaiah Saw the Cleansing Power
4. Isaiah Saw the People 

The second Sunday I preach about the need of Fasting.

And the Third Sunday I preach about the Fleshly Manifested Christ -  Adam was made in the Image and likeness of God to rule over the earth.  But when he sinned, His son born in the likeness of fallen Adam.  But Jesus was divinely come into this earth and lived a life like the image of God.  Jesus said those who seen Jesus saw the Father.  Jesus was in this earth just like the likeness of God the Father.  He done wonderful things like healing the sick, commanding the nature, raise the dead and feeding the multitudes.  

All through the three Sundays I felt the presence of Holy Spirit.  In the songs, in the worship, in the prayer and in the message.  

Lord God Almighty, you are awesome.  You opened ways for me to preach.  

God please open a door to preach in the coming Sundays.  I believe in you and ask you to provide the opportunity in Jesus Name, Amen. 

May God Bless you All.

No comments:

Embracing Free Will: Navigating Temptation and Choice

I questioned God why I was born without the inclination to sin. His response was clear: the choice to sin or not lies with me. Adam, too, wa...