Thursday, March 10, 2016

Letter to Jesus -2

Dear Jesus,

Thanks for giving me "I Am" Power.  I Am who I Am is with me.  You are with me.  If you are with me, then there is no other force who can stop me from reaching my goal.  You are with me.  You are power full.

If, I Am who I Am with me, then I am awesome.  I am fantastic.  I am beautiful.  I can do whatever I want to do.  I am happy.  I am blessed, I am vibrant.  I am Super.  I have resources.  I have money.  I can do all tasks at my work.  I am healed.  I am in good health.  I have beautiful wife.  I have intelligent kids.  I have good church. I have skills.  I am efficient.  I am powerful.  I am fearless.  I am courageous.   I am talented.  I am successful.  I am energetic.  I am active.  I am Confident.  I am Independent.  I am Articulate. I am sexy.  I am Passionate. I am inspiring.  I am spontaneous.  I am Indefatigable.  I am Entrepreneurial.  I am funny and beautiful.  I am Organized.  I am composed.  I am determined.  I am thoughtful.  I am free and spirited.  I am friendly.  I am reliable.   I am patient.  I am supported.  I am positive.  I am efficient.  I am Humble.  I am respected.  I am focused.  I am fabulous.  I am responsible.  I am intelligent.  I am classy.  I am generous.  I am loved. I am elegant.  I am adventurous.  I am Engaging.  I am creative.  I am loving.  I am Proactive.  I am genuine.  I am Empowered.  I am intentional.  I am Unstoppable.  I am encouraged.  I am exciting. I am Interesting. I am Present. I am compassionate.  I am perfect.   I am Amazing.  I am complete.  I am outgoing.  I am motivated.  I am patient.  I am peaceful.  I am optimistic.  I am helpful. I am decisive.  I am driven.  I am driven.  I am in control.  I am loyal.  I am fun.

Thank you Jesus.  Thank you for making me like me.

I LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Embracing Free Will: Navigating Temptation and Choice

I questioned God why I was born without the inclination to sin. His response was clear: the choice to sin or not lies with me. Adam, too, wa...