Friday, March 18, 2016

Pray for Delhi and India

Dear Jesus,

I want to pray for the people of Delhi and India.  There are lot of people who are not knowing what they are doing?   What they are worshiping? or Where they are going at the end of their life.  Please Jesus reveal yourself to these people who are under ignorance.  Jesus open ways to preach the good new, i.e.  the salvation through Jesus.  We need Godly people for this work.  We need committed and firm people for this work.  You told us to pray for the workers.  We are praying for the workers for This Land.  

Our heavenly Father, please,  please send workers for this land.  True workers who are committed to bringing good news to the people.  Please raise a group of people who are delighted to do your work.  We thank you for listening our prayer.  Amen.

I believe God is training a group of people for the work of spreading the good news.  We need people who heal the sick, raise the dead and drive out demons through God.  Our Lord is a wonderful God.  You are mighty in your deeds.  You heal the sick and love people who are oppressed.  Thank you Jesus for the salvation.  Thank you for baring our sins in your body for us.  

Let me lead a godly life father.  Help me in this.  In need your help.  Thank you Jesus.  I love you.

No comments:

Embracing Free Will: Navigating Temptation and Choice

I questioned God why I was born without the inclination to sin. His response was clear: the choice to sin or not lies with me. Adam, too, wa...