Wednesday, January 2, 2019

New year promise for 1st January 2019


“Forget the former things;
    do not dwell on the past.
19 See, I am doing a new thing!
    Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the wilderness
    and streams in the wasteland.
20 The wild animals honor me,
    the jackals and the owls,
because I provide water in the wilderness
    and streams in the wasteland,
to give drink to my people, my chosen,
21     the people I formed for myself
    that they may proclaim my praise.
Isaiah 43:18-21


God is going to do new things in this new year 2019.  God is going to anoint the Churches with new Anointing.  Now we have to get ready for the New anointing. 

Act 2: 17  "'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.

This is the last days.  God is ready to pour out His Spirit on all people.  How many of us are ready is the question.  If we are not ready, there are chances that we may miss out the opportunity. 

Get ready, purify yourself and receive the anointing as soon as possible.

This is the time to get it.

Do not harden your heart.



No comments:

Embracing Free Will: Navigating Temptation and Choice

I questioned God why I was born without the inclination to sin. His response was clear: the choice to sin or not lies with me. Adam, too, wa...