Thursday, December 6, 2018

Sample Letter: Request Letter for school fee concession

Request Letter for school fee concession


Date: 22nd March 2018

To
The Principal,
Green Field Sr. Sec. School,
Dilshad Garden,
Delhi-110095

Sub: Application for Fee concession.

Respected Madam,

With due respects, I beg to say that my two girl children Neha Sharma and Smitha Sharma are students of your school. Both of them are keeping the good academic record in the past and the same is appreciated by their respective teachers. Giving below the admission/class details:

  1. Neha Sharma Class: 11 A ( Admission No. 22222)
  2. Smitha Sharma Class: 9 D (Admission No. 333333)

I would like to inform you that, my family's financial condition is not stable due to the high medical expenses of my mother. Hence I am not able to afford to pay the full fee for both the children. Therefore, I hereby request you to kindly provide fee concession up to 50% on the monthly fee.

I am enclosing herewith my salary slip/income certificate for your ready reference.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely



Mohan Sharma
Flat no. 2233
Dilshad Garden
Delhi-110095
Mobile No. 8888888888

No comments:

Embracing Free Will: Navigating Temptation and Choice

I questioned God why I was born without the inclination to sin. His response was clear: the choice to sin or not lies with me. Adam, too, wa...