Friday, February 5, 2010

Choose to win the race

Choose to win the race: "Choose to win the race
71

By jacobkuttyta

Run the race
Win the race
Win the race
Choose to win


Many peoples are around us who constantly complain about their inability. And very often we hear the statements like 'I do not have money', 'I did not had any opportunity like you had.' 'I do not have the time.' 'I do not have the support.' etc. etc.

Many of their statements are true. We all are born and brought up in different circumstance, with different parents, and are in different places. We studied in different schools which has different standards. Some of us had good parents, few are abandoned by their parents. Many of us are born physically strong, some were born weak physically. Some of us were born in poor family and did not have resources for three meals a day. Many were born in good or middle class family who managed to provide you three meals a day. Very few born and brought up in a rich family. They are wealthy, nourished, educated and had may resources for making money."

No comments:

Embracing Free Will: Navigating Temptation and Choice

I questioned God why I was born without the inclination to sin. His response was clear: the choice to sin or not lies with me. Adam, too, wa...