Friday, February 5, 2010

How to make choice in life

How to make choice in life: "The choice is yours!!!


This is in continuation to my hub Choose to win the race

There are many thing which are beyond our control. Become a son/daughter of of Bill Gates (I mean born in a rich family) or born with the beauty of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan or Angelina Jolie or Brad Pitt (I mean born with a beautiful face and figure) are beyond our control or we cannot choose to be. We call it Outer World. We cannot choose our parents. (If it were so, there were many who throng around the house of Bill Gates and other rich people and poor people starve for a child.) We cannot choose our shape. (I am not forgetting that Now we can change our face and figure through plastic surgery. Many out there who changed their appearance.)"

No comments:

Embracing Free Will: Navigating Temptation and Choice

I questioned God why I was born without the inclination to sin. His response was clear: the choice to sin or not lies with me. Adam, too, wa...