Friday, February 5, 2010

Have you ever had a desire to see God?

Have you ever had a desire to see God?: "See God

Have you ever had a desire to see God? If your answer is yes, please continue reading. This hub is for you.

This hub I dedicate entirely to show you God. 'How can I see God?' You may ask. Many are asking the same question. When I was very young, I thought seeing God is watching the Photo/picture of Jesus. In the market you'll get photos and pictures of Jesus. Different types of photos/pictures like: Jesus Hanged on the Cross, Jesus with his parents, Baby Jesus in the Hands of Mary, Jesus carrying the cross to Golgotha, Jesus with sheep, Jesus on the sea shore, Jesus with his disciples, Jesus with the blind, Jesus rebuking wind and waves etc. etc. We had few framed photo's of Jesus at our home. One was a big portrait of Jesus, looking at heaven and praying. It was hanged on the walls of our drawing Room. A magnificent picture I still remember. As a small boy, I thought that picture of Jesus was God and I had to utter my prayers and wishes to it. But now I am not talking about to watching a picture of Jesus which is available in the market."

No comments:

Embracing Free Will: Navigating Temptation and Choice

I questioned God why I was born without the inclination to sin. His response was clear: the choice to sin or not lies with me. Adam, too, wa...