Friday, February 5, 2010

What is the biggest loss in life?

What is the biggest loss in life?: "What is the biggest loss in life?

The other day I was traveling in a bus. The bus was over crowded and there was no space to sit or even to stand. I manged to hold the Iron road fixed on the roof. As the bus moved I overheard the conversation of two college students who were standing beside me.

First one asked his friend. 'Have you seen that?'

His friend replied: 'No, I didn't get a chance'

Then the first one told his friend that: 'It'd be a biggest loss in your life.'

Then I decided to give more attention to their conversation to find out what is that biggest loss!. I carefully listened their conversation. They were talking about the film show running in the theater in the nearby city. The first one managed to see that film but the second one could not see that film. Not seeing that particular film is the greatest loss in life for that friend."

No comments:

Embracing Free Will: Navigating Temptation and Choice

I questioned God why I was born without the inclination to sin. His response was clear: the choice to sin or not lies with me. Adam, too, wa...