Monday, February 22, 2010

How can you make more friends?

How can you make more friends?: "When I was around ten years old, my family friend given us a little white -haired pup. I saw him growing up in front of me. He was the one of the joy of my childhood. Every afternoon, he would sit in the front yard with his beautiful eyes staring steadfastly at the path. As soon as he see me coming from my school, he was off like a shot, racing breathlessly running through the way to greet me with leaps of joy and barks of sheer ecstasy. When I get within ten feet of him, he will begin to wag his tail."

No comments:

Embracing Free Will: Navigating Temptation and Choice

I questioned God why I was born without the inclination to sin. His response was clear: the choice to sin or not lies with me. Adam, too, wa...