Friday, February 5, 2010

Success principle ~ Set your Attitude

Success principle ~ Set your Attitude: "Success principles ~ Set your Attitude

An old man was walking along the road. While walking he found in the road side few people are working. The workers were trying to make a building. Out of curiosity the Old man asked the first worker to whom he met. 'What are you doing?' He replied with a tired face, 'What to say, I am making a living'. While inspecting their work, the old man came beside another worker. He again put forth the same question to him also 'What are you doing?' The worker got little bit irritated and said. 'Can't you see what I am doing. I am working with the stones' the Old man went around the upcoming building and met another worker."

No comments:

Embracing Free Will: Navigating Temptation and Choice

I questioned God why I was born without the inclination to sin. His response was clear: the choice to sin or not lies with me. Adam, too, wa...