Tuesday, October 27, 2020

A Love For God's Word Part 4



You didn’t come to see a reed bending in the wind. John the Baptist was not that way. Jesus was not that way. He was solid. He didn’t give in and he said that. You fall upon the rock lest it falls upon you. You kiss the son lest he is angry. You get it right with your accuser on the way to court. Those are all indications of what we’re supposed to do with the Lord. But with the enemy no mercy. No mercy. We need a whole group of people to speak like this. I don’t need ministry I need warriors. I'm done with the carnival amen.

 



I don’t need a fire tunnel. I need the fire from the altar the flame that never goes out. I don’t need a ride please don’t write to me. I'm serious. I get unfriended because I'm against fire tunnels. I never said that. I want the real thing if that’s the real thing then that’s fine. But if it’s a carnival ride I can go to Epcot center or something. At least they’ve inspected that fire tunnel. I don’t know about this one up here. Might not be past inspection okay. I am not against all these things. What I'm against is if it changes you or not. If it doesn’t change you then it’s really worthless. Because it’s mocking God and God’s not mocked by the way you reap what you sow.



So if you say you know I keep planting corn and I get celery every year. Well, that’s mocking God you can’t say listen. I read the word. I get it all the time and I love you. When you write and you say I've done everything. I'm fast, I prayed I read the word every day. I've done everything I can do and I've never heard God’s voice. I'm not baptized in the holy spirit nothing happens well see God is not mocked. A man reaps what he saw. It’s like the friends we had.



This lady had dieted for seven years. At the end of the seven years, she was exactly the same weight. But she’s always dieting. Well, God is not mocked. Now there could be a chemical problem. I'm not speaking against that. If you have a chemical problem if there’s a biological thing going on. What I'm saying is that there are reaping and sowing. And you can’t blame God because something ain’t right. If you’re sowing into the spirit you’re going to reap the spirit. If I see flesh then I know what you’re. We’re sowing into is that. Fair okay. So you can’t say well, God hasn’t moved or God’s not answering me or whatever. Because you sow into your spiritual life and you get that. So if you are mean to the devil if you are ruthless to him what you’re doing is you’re establishing your authority.



So that he gets the message and he knows that you’re not going to back off and at that point, he will leave you to seek someone else. That he can devour. This is the truth. If there is a devil present he must be cast out. I don’t care who he’s around. Besides, I don’t care if it’s a reverend. If there’s a devil he must go. You got it. A snake’s not messing around. This is not the petting zoo. If a snake goes up he doesn’t want to pet.



He’s giving you one last warning. If a Devil comes up like that you start laughing. You got to be kidding me. I say oh God took them away. Oh God took them away. Every morning when I wake up I'm praying in tongues. And I say to the devil yeah I heard that lake of fire is getting hot. I do people tell me oh you can’t talk to the devil like that. Well, he talks to you like that. He tells you you’re worthless. You’re not going to heaven. So that’s okay. Talking smack to you.



I'm serious if you just stick your fingers in your ears and just start saying liar liar he’s going to shake his head and leave. He’s going to think you’re crazier than he is. We laugh about these things but this is the character that you have to develop. I do the same with false doctrine. I do the same thing with false doctrine. I mean if it isn’t there I don’t care how good it sounds. But you know there are certain things that I don’t need to do. That you can take courses and books and everything and it’s not true. I can’t say what I want to say.



So I'm going to back off and go to my car. But I will tell you this there’s so much out there which is redoing what’s already available. Somebody is constantly trying to re-establish a new ministry and a new angle. But the thing that is preaching the gospel is not old-fashioned. And it’s never going to wear out. It’s good news. But I will tell you this. Because there are certain things that are being said that is absolutely not true. And they’re bigger than me but that’s not true at all. You can go to God yourself. Kevin do you have a word for me. Yeah, repent because you don’t need a word for me. I can confirm something you already know. But the Lord told me to back off of that because people were not using it as warfare.



They were not using that prophecy as warfare. They were thinking that it’s in stone and then it doesn’t happen. And then they say well you know that never happened. I had that happen. I had people complaining they wanted. It’s like they wanted their money back but they didn’t pay anything for it. But they wanted a refund. It’s like well, it didn’t come to pass it was no good. And I go what have you done with it. Well, I was waiting on God while he’s waiting on you.


So if you want another word it’s going to be the same one. I just gave you but I might be a little rougher with it. So that you remember it. It has to become part of you all right. So everyone here has a ministry. A ministry of reconciliation. You go out and you tell people that the price has been paid. It’s in chapter five. Second grade needs you to tell the people the price has been paid. Your sins are forgiven. But you must acknowledge Jesus as the way and you will be saved. If you acknowledge him and confess him as Lord you shall be saved. And it’s interesting immediately after the people get saved. We line them up here and we go. Now you’re going to get baptized in the holy spirit. I don’t even give him a choice. And we start praying with them. They all after getting saved get filled.


But if you wait then they’re waiting, they’re waiting for years for the holy spirit to make them speak in tongues. But if you get them right there they’re like oh my gosh they’re crying. They’re like God’s so real to them okay. Now the holy spirit wants to baptize you okay.



In this atmosphere tonight you cannot leave this room without getting your package from heaven. You cannot allow yourself to be robbed tonight. This atmosphere has no limitations in it. And it comes at a great price. My wife and my staff know what a great price it takes to feel what you feel.


There are many burgers that I have not eaten. There are many fun things that I want to do that I don’t do. Because when I show up I want to have the goods. I have to be able to be a distribution center. I have to let myself go and let him come okay. But you have to learn that this is your life. Your reward is really not down here. Your reward is with him. And you have no idea how much you’re going to be honored. If you stay in there.

No comments:

Embracing Free Will: Navigating Temptation and Choice

I questioned God why I was born without the inclination to sin. His response was clear: the choice to sin or not lies with me. Adam, too, wa...