Saturday, October 24, 2020

A Love For God's Word Sermon Tanslation


With that being said it’s so important to love his word. Because you’re loving God. It’s the same thing but it’s not a system to get what you want. Jesus said don’t be like the pharisees and come with many words. Repetitive words. Jesus said just ask and you’re going to receive. Seek and you will find knock and the door shall be open to you. I know that everybody falls on that parable of the man that they kept bothering for bread. They use that one you got to keep bothering until you get it. But it was an unjust person. Remember the unjust judge. You got that. You got the person. They’re bothering at night and they use those. But see you don’t have to do that with God. It might take you a while.


In class, in 1986 brother Hagin said this. He said I'm going to offend a bunch of people right now. But it probably takes so many years. But you’ll come to this conclusion he said. I'm going to tell you. He said if you know the word of God and you get it down in your heart. He said you can cut your prayer time down 85 percent. Yeah. He said busting down the gates of heaven is not needed. You don’t have to storm the gates of heaven.


You storm the gates of hell. But everybody’s afraid of the devil in hell you don’t have to break down the gates of heaven. You don’t have to bother God. He wants you to bother him. You’re not bothering him. You’re a child that he loves. So he said and I didn’t agree with him. So I fasted and prayed hours and hours. I fasted 21 days several different times. Prayed in tongues all the time.


What I mean all the time I mean all the time just two years ago I prayed. I prayed three days in tongues 24 hours a day without eating with my wife there watching. She knew that. She could tell you that I did this and then an angel came on the third day. It changed my life forever. But now the same anointing the same power of a 21 day fast is on me. I ate twice today. Can you believe that what happened. I matured. How did I mature. I learned God’s character by his word. I went directly to him in Jesus name I talked to the father directly. That’s what Jesus said. He said there’s coming a day where you won’t have to come to me and ask me.


You can go directly to the father did he not say that. When I go directly to the father I don’t say you know. I've got to pray in tongues about 12 hours and then I’ll get with you. I don’t have to go through any of the saints or any of Jesus’s relatives. I can go directly to the ceo. Please don’t write me. They will anyway. All right.


So when I met Jesus he was exactly like his word. And when I was in the throne room I didn’t get to see the face of our father but what was there was so amazing. And though even the beings that are around the throne and up above the throne everything is going on there there’s so much authority that you don’t want to talk. But if God does talk everyone knows it and he gets what he says. Jesus gets what he says. He gets what he wants. But he gets what he wants down here through his body. It says that they are waiting for his enemies to become his footstool through the church.


So if we permit things down here they will be permitted. If we forbid them they are forbidden which is one of the translations on that verse. So when I encounter God’s normal I'm encountering his word. And it’s absolute. And this is a big problem that I run into. When I talk to people because I talk to people. I ask them. That’s I have the the 54 titles that I still have to write. Are all based on the things that people are dealing with. I did a study. Asked people what are they dealing with. They gave me 75 different subjects. So I still have 50. 50 some more books to write. I have those subjects on my laptop because I'm filling in the ditches of people’s lives.


So there’s no ditches and that’s what God does. He preemptively fixes things for you. Preemptively he hides them in his word. Because this is foreign. We don’t know how to relate to God.



But if we understood that he says. What he means his intent as it says in Isaiah 55. He speaks and He sends his word out. He and his intention is fulfilled. It comes back not void. Whatever was intended it is accomplished. Period. This is the way he is. You think, you like certain people until you meet them. And then you realize that who they are might not fit your personality. Jesus could be that way to you. Because you think he’s going to have tea with you and watch HBO. The wise thing to do if Jesus shows up is let him talk. Turn everything off and cancel your schedule. But because we’re so busy it’s really hard. Because you have that show that’s on at seven and he shows up at 6 45.



Now I've had this happen. I've prayed. I prayed for God to speak to me and help me and I remember asking him to pay my school bills. So I wouldn’t get kicked outand. I remember the night when I woke up to someone invisibly kicking me to wake me up and calling my name and I rolled over and fell back to sleep. I couldn’t believe that I did that. Well, it was years before I had another visitation. Well, what would cause me to be that way. I was getting lukewarm. I was allowing my troubles to consume me. I wasn’t being sober minded knowing that at any moment Jesus or heaven in some way could come and visit and speak with me. And help me. Now everything still worked out. But I missed a visitation and then later on I found out what that was. And I go, Lord if I would have known this I would have never been involved in that. And he go, he reminded me. Well, that’s why that angel was there that night. He was to warn me. So it’s kind of sobering to me.


So I asked the students to read psalms 119. And then in this workbook. I have them write out some of the things that the Lord speaks to you whileyou read Psalm 119. Because it’ll bring correction to you and that’s what we need. We need correction. We need course correction so that we end up at our destination. Oh it’s going to be glorious tonight. I can’t Oh dear Lord, you know that okay.


Jesus said this about himself John 6:2 of skipped over some of the scriptures. 6:32 John. Then Jesus said to them most assuredly I say to you. Moses did not give you the bread from heaven but my father gives you the true bread from heaven. For the bread of God is he who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world okay. So tie with this. What I'm talking about is God’s word is Jesus. He’s the word of God. But he’s also the bread that came down from heaven. So he’s bread. So you can eat the word. So it’s bread. Healing is the children’s bread. So you can do this study and just tie this all in and this is why Jesus said you have to eat my flesh. Because it represents the bread. The bread is his flesh. The blood is the grape juice or whatever you want to call it. I call it grape juice but it was wine. But that’s no excuse for getting drunk. You see before the flood I don’t even want to go into that. But maybe I should okay. Yeast you see. When the fall came after a while things starts to deteriorate. But see they didn’t have yeast. See the whole thing about.


This invisible world that’s in your body. These little creatures that are in your body all kinds of stuff is causing sickness. Microscopic stuff. Those things could not exist in the atmosphere that was before the flood because it was so oxygen rich. Nothing bad can live in pure oxygen. Which is why your PH level needs to be higher. Because that makes it oxygenated to the place where you cannot get the certain sicknesses that you do otherwise. Do I have to wait six seconds. I'm sure they’re just really mad now. I heard Zinc works too. But everything everything lived longer okay. So after the flood the Lord had put underneath. In caverns underneath water. And he told me that was an extra move. Because he knew man would fall and he knew they would interbreed. And he knew he’d have to destroy the earth. When he created the earth he put water underneath because he never loses. Are you listening to me. He put water underneath it. Never rained because there was no pollution and you need condensation. Nuclei in the air. Dust particles that are charged in order to collect water to make clouds. That have drops. But if you don’t have that condensation nuclei, because there is no pollution then you don’t have clouds and rain. Do you understand.


So had never rained. So God released the water from underneath and flooded the earth but when it burst forth it was so strong. It shot up thousands of feet. It took dirt with it and bingo. We’ve got clouds. Now so then it rains for 40 days and that ends my science class. Well, the magnetic field of the earth changed everything shifted and the fruit of the vine had yeast in it. When it was kept it fermented. When it used to not it. Do you remember that the world was perfect. Nothing deteriorated. Well, fermentation is deterioration. Alcohol is formed from the yeast. So alcohol has to do with the fall. Sin has to do with the fall. That’s why they had unleavened bread. To represent bread without sin. Yeast. That’s why Jesus said beware of the leaven of the pharisees. The yeast in their teaching. No one’s brave enough to do this. I just thought about it. You’re like looking at me like you are a brave man.


I really don’t care. They’re all, pastors are like oh man let’s throw him a rope. We’re gonna have to drag him out. No, I don’t care. I really don’t care what people see. So when noah got drunk he drank more. He didn’t drink a whole bunch. It had deteriorated so you’re fighting. If you can drink or not. That’s not the problem. The problem is the fallen world that we have now and according to scientists they actually have a statistics. Which I'm not going to quote. These statistics because people write me say that’s not right. Then I don’t care. But I read too. And I do a lot of research. But the magnetic field of the earth is deteriorating every 1400 years. There is a certain measurement that I won’t say. So I can just save the emails from coming.


But they’ve determined that light is slowing down. So Einstein was wrong and I saw this. When I was in heaven. But you know because I'm a flight attendant I can’t. You know, I have no authority. But E equals MC squared. The C in there is supposed to be a constant, the speed of light. But it’s not a constant. So the whole formula is flawed. Because Einstein thought that light was a constant.


But see the light that’s mentioned in the bible is the revelation wisdom knowledge of God. Not physical light. So they have measurements from the early 1900s till now. With a plus and minus of three that shows that light is slowing down. The earth’s deteriorating and with that we have plants that people will tell you it must be all right to smoke. It because God gave it to us. Oh sure why don’t you just go pet an alligator too. And ride the lion too on the way home. We’ll pick you up in pieces. There’s no problem there. But I don’t want that person flying my jet. And passengers used to get on all the time say hey can I fly today. I go yeah, but I'm going home if you’re flying. I'm going home and I’ll just watch the news okay. So noah got drunk and very bad things happened.


So that’s why it says that don’t be drunk with wine which is excess. But be filled with the Holy Spirit. So the idea here is the spiritual representation of wine is the blood of Jesus. And the spirit see in the blood. And the water they agree so the blood washes you. The water washes you. So the representation of bread and wine. You have to understand that wine wasn’t what it is today. And it keeps getting to the place where everything’s deteriorating except a big mac. It’ll stay for 200 years between those are the mysteries. I haven’t resolved those yet. A big mac will live forever and so will some senators. Didn’t you ever want to know like how those displays they just say they stay healthy. Every day you have the display of what the special is. It’s like a big mac. I mean 200 years from now. They’re going to find it. They go, what is this which I want to ask the next question if a big mac can last 200 years why can’t we. But getting back on the subject. God’s word is bread. Jesus’s blood is wine. But it has nothing to do with sin in its content which is the yeast. Which is the alcohol but see how we focus on things. Well, Jesus drank wine. You know drink a little wine for your stomach. You know quote that verse too. And yet this is so sacred that Paul said many of you die early because you don’t discern the Lord’s body. When you sit at the table and take communion. So it’s a representation. So Jesus told me to eat his word like bread. And he told me not to eat the whole loaf. Eat one slice at a time. So he told me it was better for me to study a sentence. One verse and eat it until I felt it go down. And hit the bottom of my spirit. And it might take a couple minutes to do that. It might take an hour. But I've had more visitations by myself in my room with nobody there. Nobody blowing into a mic. Throwing their jacket on me. No offering plate being passed. I've been healed.


God healed my eyes. All I was doing was meditating on one verse. And I had the glory come in and I was healed. My eyes were healed. Your eyes don’t get healed at 60.


But I sat there and meditated on one verse. And so I meditate through John 14, 15, 16, and 17. That’s that’s about all I do. Then I go to Ephesians. And I go to Corinthians, first Corinthians and I meditate on chapter two of first Corinthians and may be someday I’ll get it. And I can go on. That’s what he told me. You got enough to run on right there for the rest of your life. So Jesus is the word. He’s the bread that came down from heaven. Jesus said man does not live on bread alone. But on every word that comes from the mouth of God.


The freedom that I feel that the spirit of God gives me to by being upon me. Right now the freedom that I have. I wouldn’t trade it for anything because he is the referee of peace. He commands peace. He really does. He speaks peace. He’s the commander of peace. He’s an enforcer of the covenant. He’s an enforcer of the blessing. He’s more like Jesus than you think. He’s not a bird that hovers over you. He’s a person that’s like Jesus and he has all authority. He wants to speak through you and manifest through you. But I found that meditating on God’s word is where it is.


It’s the cool thing that’s coming back and one day you’re gonna realize what I'm saying is correct. Because we’ve turned this whole thing into a carnival. When it’s actually very simple we eat and we drink of the Lord. And he becomes part of us and then he becomes all of us and then we start to change our environment around us. We start to to change history. We we make things right because of God’s compassion through us. We reach out and we heal the sick. We drive out devils and we preach good news. It shifts because God has got his home in you. But every word that comes from his mouth is what we live off of.


We drink of the spirit. We literally drink of him. I drink of him. I literally feel the river of life. I drink of the spirit. I'm getting drunk every time I say it. He is raining in my life. He’s raining inside of you. But he wants to come out and affect your world. I have so many times been taken to the future and then brought back and watched it play out. But I jimmied with the knobs. I'm jimmying with your knobs right now. Because I'm not going to let you continue in a wrong direction.


When Jesus christ has sent himself and healed you he sent himself. He is the word. He’s been sent and the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit. It’s the only thing that can separate the soul in the spirit, joints and marrow. Marrows inside now as I'm talking to you you can sense the fire burning inside your spirit. What’s happening is the Lord showing you your spirit. You see all your spirits lighting up right now. And you can see the difference between your psyche, your soul, the psychological part of you. And your spirit.


Your spirit doesn’t know any defeat. Doesn’t doubt. Doesn’t fear. I am not kidding you. There’s a part of you that knows everything’s going to be fine. In fact when stuff starts tearing apart me and my wife start laughing. Because we have inside information. It’s down here. There’s a witness of the spirit no matter what happens. That’s because the word of God dwells richly in you okay. It’s a person okay. So your father in heaven will not lie to you. He’s not a man that he should lie.




No comments:

Embracing Free Will: Navigating Temptation and Choice

I questioned God why I was born without the inclination to sin. His response was clear: the choice to sin or not lies with me. Adam, too, wa...