Friday, October 23, 2020

How to find money for the Ministry?

Kathy Duplantis told me some stats about churches closing down and things like that. We were just really hurt that churches are closing down everything. But it was a lot what she told me was a lot of churches have closed down because of financial problems. I think it’s interesting that it never even occurs to me that I'm going to have a financial problem because I'm sent. I'm not went so you know let this be an example to you that this can be done. Ministry can be fun and it can be out of debt. We could have more than enough and just remember that this is possible and it’s because Kathy and I, we don’t believe we’re going to fail. We don’t see ourselves as failing and I have more than enough. Because God has exceedingly abundantly above what I ask or think and I'm not kidding you that my publishers say no one orders as many books as you do. Nobody and I said well they’ll be gone. What are you going to do with 10,000 books? I said they’re going to be gone so that someone sets the pace but just like the guy that broke the mile the five-minute mile. It couldn’t be broken and somebody broke it. Then within like a week and a half, I think four other people broke it. Everybody has within them to be a leader but they always wait for someone else to lead. But as soon as someone does it then okay. Then they’re like okay I can do this you know. So let this be a lesson to you because God has an abundance and an overflow to where we don’t.

 
The ministry does not operate off of offerings or book sales. It operates from our partners because that’s what the Lord told me to do. He told me to get partners to just have the same vision as me and want to help just like I helped ministries for 30 years. While I was working last year I gave over half a million dollars of my own royalty money. All of it every cent of royalty money went to warrior notes. Half a million so we’re the biggest givers to our ministry. The IRS would love me to just take that and pay half in taxes. But I’d rather give warrior notes all of it. Did you all hear me I'm a flight attendant and she’s a hairdresser. We gave half a million in royalties last year and it’s going to probably be a million this year. With even giving away stuff too. Can you believe that everybody else is nervous except me about it? But isn’t it fun okay. So you pray over those and let the holy spirit show you because you’re helping me out.

I just need people to get the material you know and I want people to be on the same page and then when I get to heaven I’ll know that I did everything I can do.

Dr. Kevin Zadai
 

No comments:

Embracing Free Will: Navigating Temptation and Choice

I questioned God why I was born without the inclination to sin. His response was clear: the choice to sin or not lies with me. Adam, too, wa...