Saturday, October 5, 2019

A prophetic Dream

A prophetic Dream

On September 11th I had a dream in which a huge battle was about to occur. The enemy was lined up in huge numbers and as I continued to watch this line up of enemy forces each one of the enemy soldiers suddenly morphed, or transformed into individual incredible fighting machines.  It now seemed impossible for us to win this battle. As I contemplated this, suddenly the Arch Angel Michael stood next to me putting his hand on my shoulder he said, “Just leave it to us” his confidence was overwhelming and I said “well let’s get it over with” with that the angelic army of the Lord seemed to multiply by a factor of five and instantly surrounded the enemy on four sides with one company about fifty meters above the enemy.  Then there was a mighty clash as the two armies engaged, the sound of the battle was deafening and seemed to continue for about fifteen minutes. The carnage was horrific, Michael stood by my side again and said watch; as I did the company of angels above the battle field began to slowly descend upon the decimated army of the enemy below and as they did, the ground beneath the enemy began to open up, as the angels above slowly descended, the enemy was pressed into the chasm below and swallowed up as the earth closed above them.  I turned to Michael and said “what was that all about?” He looked at me and said “A battle has raged since 9/11 seven years ago, it is now over and great changes will now unfold, promises will be fulfilled and restoration will begin.”   I awoke and looked at the clock the date was September 11th 2008.
I believe a seven year period of intense warfare against the church and those who are called to end-time destiny and purposes has been completed. We will now begin to see a succession of deaths of Christian leaders and warriors of previous generations who have finished their course, and a new day will begin as they leave behind their heritage of godliness and gifting. Their mantles will be multiplied and become available to many in this generation.  A new day is dawning and provision, giftings, and mantles are becoming available to those who will press in to God seeking more for our day. This provision and equipping is necessary in order for us to move to the next level and see the final harvest brought in along with the perfecting of the bride.
Isaiah 43:19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

No comments:

Embracing Free Will: Navigating Temptation and Choice

I questioned God why I was born without the inclination to sin. His response was clear: the choice to sin or not lies with me. Adam, too, wa...