Saturday, October 5, 2019

Let us go on

Let us go on

Proverbs 4:18But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.
The way forward can sometimes be difficult for several reasons however forward momentum must be sustained in these days.  Because we are living in days of great momentum and acceleration we must stay up with God’s agenda. Falling behind puts us in a place where we fall out of the timing of the Lord. There was a time when if we fell behind or fell off the tracks for a while when we could take another trip around the mountain as it were and get back on track, however that luxury does not exist anymore.
The nation of Israel when in the Wilderness had so many trips around the same mountain that God has to almost force them to continue on towards the Promised Land.
Deuteronomy 2:3Ye have compassed this mountain long enough: turn you northward.
On the 25th of June this year I had a dream in which the Lord came to me and said “ you are entering a time now when you will not be able to walk with me and keep up with what I am doing unless you have a constant connection with me. Long periods of existing without a consciousness of my presence will make it more and more difficult to get back on track with me”. The Lord had no condemnation in His voice or manner, but I knew that He meant what He said. He continued “The acceleration of the events and times in which you now live will make it difficult for those who fall of the tracks to get back on again and fully integrate with my present purposes.” As I was listening to this, my mind began to recall the time when Israel went back into the wilderness and remained there until that generation died out. Israel still experienced the miraculous provision of the Lord in terms of water and Manna but they remained at that level. They where Pentecostals in experience, when they kept the Passover (salvation) they marched fifty days to Mt Sinai, the number fifty is symbolic of Pentecost.
The Apostle Paul made mention of this in Hebrews chapters 3 and 4
Hebrews 3:7Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice,
8Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness:
9When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years.
10Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.
11So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.)
The Lord continued “Consistency is now required if you are to reach and cross the finishing line, a daily consistent connection with Me is required in order to stay on track.
The last part of the race is always the hardest; however I am pouring out great grace for you to continue to the end.”  The Lord looked at me with a look of concern and compassion and said, “Tell my people that they must be disciplined in their daily walk with me, never before has this become such a critical requirement.”
I pondered this for some time not willing to convey this in a condemning way nor in a way that would seem to hard for us to attain too. Great grace is being given to this generation in order to finish the course; we are entering a time when great provision, gifts, and authority is being bestowed upon those who chose to follow the Lord fully. The finishing line is now in view and we must determine to make the years that remain (which are few) count, redeeming the time because the days are evil.
Jeremiah 12:5If thou hast run with the footmen, and they have wearied thee, then how canst thou contend with horses? and if in the land of peace, wherein thou trustedst, they wearied thee, then how wilt thou do in the swelling of Jordan?
In a way we are still as it were, in no man’s land, not quite yet out of the old and not yet fully into the new day, however we must press on and deepen our walk with the Lord by spending quality time in His presences, only in Him cam we find life and true purpose. To survive the days ahead we must walk with the Lord in the secret place of the most high, Psalms 91.  That inner conscious connection with the Lord is the foundation for survival as we continue to charter our course through treacherous waters. If we don’t walk with the Lord in this way we will become tossed around by the currents of Christian fads and trends of no consequence. The Lord is about to manifest Himself to this world like never before and we have been destined to be a part of this, let us not like Esau who sold his birthright for mere earthly satisfactions , like Abraham we look for a city who’s builder and maker is God.
Blessings
Neville Johnson  Oct 7.2008

No comments:

Embracing Free Will: Navigating Temptation and Choice

I questioned God why I was born without the inclination to sin. His response was clear: the choice to sin or not lies with me. Adam, too, wa...