Friday, October 4, 2019

Part 14 Destiny and Times and Seasons

Part 14 Destiny and Times and Seasons
Ecclesiastes 9:11I have seen something else under the sun: The race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned; but time and chance happen to them all.
The word chance in this verse can be translated opportunity
Recently I was ministering in Moravian Falls in North Carolina, much of this area was bought out by Morning Star ministries and the whole area is spiritually alive, an open heaven prevails in this area. While waiting on the Lord before the convention started at 12-50am in the morning the room started to get lighter and I had a visitation from a large angel. I looked at this angel and said who are you? Why are you here? This angel said to me “My name is destiny” when this angel said this I immediately became aware or for a moment it seemed like I was in a realm of past, present, and future all at the same time. It seemed like destiny was a part of us all from eons past right up to the present time and that destiny was reaching its zenith in this generation. This feeling is hard to describe, it felt like as it were all the destiny pigeons were coming to roost in this generation.  As I looked at this angel he began to change somewhat, it appeared that he was made up of myriads of precious stones like diamonds, rubies, emeralds, sapphires, etc I was amazed how that all of these precious stones fitted perfectly together to make up the form of this angel. The angel then said “all of these stones represent destinies and I have been releasing precious stones into the earth as a sign that destinies will be awakened in the people of God like never before and the destinies of Nations will begin to come into sharper focus this is a time of ripening destiny, great darkness is coming upon the earth but great light will arise upon the true church and destiny will be fulfilled”  As this angel spoke these words I felt an incredible awareness of a grand design, that everything was planned before this world was created, that God’s master plan was absolutely irrevocable and nothing could stop it being brought to pass, at this point I was almost overwhelmed by a realization that all of our struggles, all of our petty little differences and opinions were nothing, the trivia in our lives seemed absurdly worthless. At this point my senses were beginning to overload, the authority emanating from this angel was awesome and I began to feel weak, suddenly I felt strengths beginning to flow back into me. This angel then said “tell the people that destiny angels are returning to this Nation America and many other nations”.  He then said “I inspired the writing of the song Americathe Beautiful and ever since it has been sung over this Nation it contained a glimpse of the destiny of America. (Just before I left Australia for the USA I kept waking up humming a tune which I was not sure what the tune was or if there were any words to it, I later found that it was the tune to this song America the beautiful.
During one of the meetings following this visitation I was speaking on destiny and this Angel appeared in the service along with myriads of smaller angels who were under the authority of the Angel that visited me, many of these angels were assigned to people that night to work with them in their destiny.
A heightened time of destiny is upon us
Time and opportunity is happening to all of us our response in this Kairos time is important, we need to first be aware of the season we are in and we then need to respond in seeking the Lord for further understanding of our destiny
Hebrews 12:1Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
2Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
3For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.
Foot Note
Recently reports have been coming in from around the world of gem stones appearing in a number of believer’s homes, sometimes these stones have just fallen from the sky in front of them.
A church in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, is experiencing gemstones falling into the congregation. They find them in their yards, angels are appearing, too. Diamonds are splitting in two, all colors of gemstones falling. Signs and wonders.
There are many reports coming in from mature Christians who have had gemstones appearing in their homes.
God Bless youN Johnson © November 22nd 2007

No comments:

Embracing Free Will: Navigating Temptation and Choice

I questioned God why I was born without the inclination to sin. His response was clear: the choice to sin or not lies with me. Adam, too, wa...