Saturday, October 5, 2019

Preparing for the Harvest Part 8 Understanding Acceleration and Multiplication

Preparing for the harvest Part 8

Understanding Acceleration and Multiplication

Last night the Lord gave me a dream; Let me explain
When I have these experiences I am not sure if I am dreaming or if I am awake. Sometimes I come out of these experiences sitting on my bed or even find myself in another room, suffice to say they are very real a filled with the presence of the Lord.
 
 
In the dream: The lord spoke, “Life is not always as we think it will be. However as you think; it will be.”
 
 
Neville: This play on words was very clear I understood that our thought life is responsible for our present conditions in life.
Proverbs 23:7For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he:
I am familiar with this train of thought, however the Lord seemed very earnest about what He was saying and I had the feeling that somehow this was becoming very important for the church in the end-times.
The Lord: “As we think, it will be, and most in my church do not understand the real ramications of this for this present age. Things don’t happen randomly there this is a cause to every affect. Does not my word say “keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life” Proverbs 4:23
Neville:This word Issues in Hebrew is this: 8444. towtsa'ah, to-tsaw-aw'; or totsa'ah, to-tsaw-aw'; from H3318; i.e. (geographical) boundaries source:--border
In other words the boundaries of your life at present or what your life is like inside these boundaries is a product of what has issued form your heart.
Our heart is a mixture of Mind, Emotions, and will, and is connected somehow to our spirit.
The Lord:Words follow thoughts, in the beginning was the Word and God said let there be light and there was light. The mouth is an expression of the heart. Did not I say that everyone will give an account for the words he has spoken?
Matthew 12:36But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
37For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.
The Lord:
Words spoken have consequences; there are righteous words and thoughts and unrighteous words and thoughts. Thoughts translate into reality, as a man sows so he will reap. Many hold the view, because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil. Ecc 8:11 This may have seemed true in the past but understand; everything is speeding up in this generation. You are now living in a time when acceleration is becoming a reality of your days. This is part of my strategy and purpose and you need do understand it. I am now combining acceleration with multiplication and this will bring about changes so rapid it will be hard for you to keep up with. Does not my word say; behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the trader of grapes him that soweth seed; and the mountains shall drop sweet wine, and all the hills shall melt. Amos 9:13. Because of this acceleration we have reached a time now where the consequences of thoughts, actions and words will be very difficult to change if not impossible, the decisions you now make will affect your lives forever, everything is beginning to happen so fast you will not have time to bring about change to negative consequences brought about by your thoughts and actions.

Neville:
As the implications of this began to sink in a fear began to grip me, it was s holy fear, a clean fear but nevertheless fear.

The Lord:
Time is being compressed, did I not say, and except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. Mat 24:22. The birthing of my Sons will bring about a shortening of the coming days of great tribulation, their mandates will be achieved with great speed, understand no longer will it be business as usual, the time has come when my bond servants will go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in hither the poor, and the maimed, and the halt, and the blind. Mat 14:21
 
Tell my people: Say not ye, there are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest. John4:35
 
John 4:36And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal: that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together.
37And herein is that saying true, One soweth, and another reapeth.
38I sent you to reap that whereon ye bestowed no labour: other men laboured, and ye are entered into their labours.
 
On the Sunday May 3rd:
My son Mark had a long dream where a prophet friend of mine called Sadhu came to him and told him “the things that we do now cannot be changed". This reinforced the dream I had last night”
 
Blessings
Neville Johnson Tuesday, May 13, 2008

No comments:

Embracing Free Will: Navigating Temptation and Choice

I questioned God why I was born without the inclination to sin. His response was clear: the choice to sin or not lies with me. Adam, too, wa...