Saturday, October 5, 2019

Israel Update


On December the 19th 2008 while praying early in the morning I found myself walking with the Lord through the streets of Jerusalem, modern day Jerusalem. I said to the Lord; “Lord why are we here?”  The Lord turned to me and said,  “Israel is preparing for war you need to pray for the safety of the city, pray for protection against missiles that carry explosives and chemical warheads, the enemy will try and pre-empt the prophesies and bring forward Armageddon thus seeking to wipe out Israel and stop the Gentile harvest”.
Suddenly I saw many Lions in the city:  I said “Lord why are their Lions here?”  He said “they are  hidden Apostles who will help in protecting the city, they will go with the Israeli aircraft and help them achieve their goal, if you pray the enemies plans will be thwarted, pray against the activation of suicide cells within Jerusalem.” The Lord then looked at me and said, “The time is now short all things which the prophets spoke regarding Israel and the church will soon be fulfilled.”  


The Lord stopped and looked at me and said, “it is time for the Lions the Apostles to come forth” as the Lord said this I was aware of many Lions around the world being alerted to this crisis and beginning to stand against the enemy, many of these Apostles have been as yet hidden and generally unknown.” The Lord continued, “Just like you are being alerted to this crisis they are being alerted to the plans of the enemy. I said “Why the Apostles Lord I thought this was the Prophets Job” The Lord looked at me again and said, “I have alerted many prophets also but the Apostles have a different kind of Authority, Apostles not only can know the plans of the enemy but they will know what to do, Apostles can operate in a war mode to destroy the enemy, unlike the Eagles they can engage the enemy head on, their roar will bring great fear to the enemy  they will not stop until they engage and destroy” The Lord seemed to be contemplating something finally saying, “ The Lions are very territorial and will reclaim the earth.”


Suddenly I found myself with the Lord in some kind of Hi-Tec military facility, missiles were being prepared for firing the Lord said to me breath on these missiles, as I did this I became aware that some of the internal computer systems in the missiles had been changed. The men working on these missiles turned and looked my way but obviously could not see me but they felt something. Next I saw the president of Iran he was pacing up and down in a very ornate room similar to what you would find in a palace, in this room were about a dozen other men, the Lord said to me Roar which I did, as I roared 5 times confusion came into that room and these men appeared to be very confused.


 We need to pray earnestly for the protection of Israel as the enemy is seeking to annihilated her and take control of the Middle East. If Israel falls into the hands of Islamic forces the plans and purposes of God will be greatly hindered and the gentile harvest will be in jeopardy. If the enemy is able to pre-empt Armageddon the time allocated by God for the gentile harvest to be reaped will be changed and the harvest will be lost. Pray that Iran will not get involved, pray that if Israel bombs the nuclear facilities in Iran that the mission will be successful and the casualties few.
Neville Johnson

No comments:

Embracing Free Will: Navigating Temptation and Choice

I questioned God why I was born without the inclination to sin. His response was clear: the choice to sin or not lies with me. Adam, too, wa...